If you've forgotten or no longer have access to your login email and password, you will need to contact our support team.
If you have access to the email account associated with your TheSurfNetwork account and simply forgot your password, see our password reset article to reset your password and regain access to your account.
If you know your login information is correct, and you're still having trouble signing in or entering your account details into the TheSurfNetwork website, your computer might be having trouble storing TheSurfNetwork website information. Try the steps below to refresh that information and get back into your account.
- Enable cookies in your web browser.
TheSurfNetwork requires cookies to run.
- Clear the TheSurfNetwork cookies from your browser by going to thesurfnetwork.com/clearcookies, then try again.
- If you still can't login, try the next step.
- Upgrade your browser to the latest version, or sign in with a different web browser.
Supported web browsers include Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome.
Add TheSurfNetwork as a trusted site in Internet Explorer
- In Internet Explorer, select the gear icon () or Tools from the upper-right corner of the window.
- Select Internet Options
- Select the Security tab
- Select Trusted Sites, then select the Sites button.
- Uncheck Require server verification.
- Delete anything related to TheSurfNetwork in the Websites: field.
- Type *.thesurfnetwork.com in the Add this website to the zone field.
- Select the Add button.
- Selec the Close button.