My video stutters and doesn't play smoothly.
Video stutter or dropped frames are usually the result of inadequate computer power to render the video. If you are running multiple programs or your computer does not meet minimum system requirements, you may experience playback issues. Here are some tips:
Recommended Processor Speeds
For the best playback experience using our service, we recommend that your computer processor meet the minimum system specifications below:
- PCs: Intel Pentium 4 2.33GHz processor or equivalent
- Macs: PowerPC G5 1.8GHz or faster or Intel Core Duo 1.33 GHz or faster
- HD: Most dual-core 2.00GHz Macs and PCs or faster
Other Programs Running on Your Computer
Some very processor-intensive programs or activities can cause your video playback to "stutter" because your computer is over-taxed. If your computer is older or you have a lot of programs running while you're watching a video, try closing those other programs to improve your video playback.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact customer support
- How do I utilize Watch Now on my portable device?
- How do I utilize Watch Now on my computer?
- Can I utilize Watch Now on my Mac?
- Can I watch videos I purchased on my portable device?
- How do I utilize Watch Now on my television?
- Flash is telling me to upgrade Flash, but I already have the latest version installed.
© 2013 - Opper Sports, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
TheSurfNetwork.com is a registered trademark of Opper Sports, Inc.
Apple TV, iPod and iTunes are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.