How do I cancel my Premium membership?
We are very sorry to lose you as Premium member. Please follow the steps below to cancel your Premium membership.
To cancel your Premium membership
- Visit your My Account page at thesurfnetwork.com/account
- Sign in to your account if prompted
- Scroll down page to Premium Membership
- Click Cancel Membership button
Your Premium membership will remain active until it expires. If there is no Cancel Membership button, then your account has either been already canceled or is not set to auto-renew.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact customer support
- Why do I need to provide a credit card during registration?
- My credit card was billed multiple times for the same purchase.
- What is TheSurfNetwork.com Video on Demand?
- Why am I not prompted for a shipping address?
- How do I edit my payment information?
- Why is my Country not listed on the registration page?
© 2013 - Opper Sports, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
TheSurfNetwork.com is a registered trademark of Opper Sports, Inc.
Apple TV, iPod and iTunes are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.