How do I link my Roku streaming player?
You need to link your Roku streaming player to your account at TheSurfNetwork.com. If you don't have an account at TheSurfNetwork.com, you can create one for free during the registration process.
You'll need to get a six character code from your Roku streaming player to activate. To get this code, make sure that your Roku streaming player is connected to your TV and connected to the internet with a high speed broadband connection. On your TV, select Roku Home > TheSurfNetwork > Click Continue. On this screen, locate your six character code and copy it down for reference during activation.
Once you have your code written down, visit thesurfnetwork.com/activate and follow the instructions provided on screen.
Have a look at the Getting Started guide for more information.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact customer support
- What is Watch Now?
- I get a blank screen when switching to full-screen viewing mode.
- Flash is telling me to upgrade Flash, but I already have the latest version installed.
- How do I utilize Watch Now on my television?
- Can I utilize Watch Now on my PC?
- I have a high-speed connection but see buffering or a low connection speed message.
© 2013 - Opper Sports, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
TheSurfNetwork.com is a registered trademark of Opper Sports, Inc.
Apple TV, iPod and iTunes are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.