How do I link my Roku streaming player?
You need to link your Roku streaming player to your account at TheSurfNetwork.com. If you don't have an account at TheSurfNetwork.com, you can create one for free during the registration process.
You'll need to get a six character code from your Roku streaming player to activate. To get this code, make sure that your Roku streaming player is connected to your TV and connected to the internet with a high speed broadband connection. On your TV, select Roku Home > TheSurfNetwork > Click Continue. On this screen, locate your six character code and copy it down for reference during activation.
Once you have your code written down, visit thesurfnetwork.com/activate and follow the instructions provided on screen.
Have a look at the Getting Started guide for more information.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact customer support
- I have a high-speed connection but see buffering or a low connection speed message.
- How do I utilize Watch Now on my portable device?
- Can I utilize Watch Now on my Mac?
- How do I unlink my Roku streaming player from my account at TheSurfNetwork?
- Can I watch purchased content on my television?
- How do I utilize Watch Now on my computer?
© 2013 - Opper Sports, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
TheSurfNetwork.com is a registered trademark of Opper Sports, Inc.
Apple TV, iPod and iTunes are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.