I get a blank screen when switching to full-screen viewing mode.
The hardware acceleration feature built into Adobe Flash Player may be incompatible with your graphics card. You can upgrade the driver for your graphics card or disable the hardware acceleration feature to allow full-screen playback. Here's how to disable the hardware acceleration feature and switch to full-screen mode:
- Visit thesurfnetwork.com/library select a video and Watch Now
- Right-click on the video screen and select "Settings" from the menu
- Click the monitor icon on the first tab to the left to show Display settings
- Uncheck the box labeled "Enable hardware acceleration" and click "Close" to save the setting
- Click the "full screen" icon in the lower left-hand corner of the player
If you have any questions or concerns please contact customer support
- Can I utilize Watch Now on my Mac?
- How do I link my Roku streaming player?
- How do I utilize Watch Now on my television?
- How do I utilize Watch Now on my computer?
- Can I watch videos I've already purchased at TheSurfNetwork.com on my Roku streaming player?
- How do I utilize Watch Now on my portable device?
© 2013 - Opper Sports, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
TheSurfNetwork.com is a registered trademark of Opper Sports, Inc.
Apple TV, iPod and iTunes are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.