How do I access videos if I want to watch them later?
We store all of the videos you purchase from TheSurfNetwork.com in your My Video Library allowing you to purchase once, watch when and where ever you choose. You can watch videos in your My Video Library as many times as you would like on your computer or compatible device. Videos in your My Video Library can be delivered to the device of your choice, from your desktop computer to your iPod and even your television.
To access purchased videos from your My Video Library using Watch Now
- Visit your My Video Library at thesurfnetwork.com/library
- Sign in to your account if prompted
- Browse the titles listed in your My Video Library
- Click Watch Now for instant viewing access through your web browser
To access purchased videos from your My Video Library using iTunes download
- Visit your My Video Library at thesurfnetwork.com/download
- Go to Podcasts
- Ensure you are list view and grid or coverflow views
- Locate TheSurfNetwork.com Video Download Purchases
- Click the toggle arrow so that it points downward listing your purchases
- Click the Refresh button located in the lower right hand corner of iTunes to update your feed
- Download any remaining items by clicking the corresponding GET buttons
To learn more about how My Video Library works on your favorite device visit the Ways to Watch section of our site for specific details.
Ways to Watch
If you have any questions or concerns please contact customer support
- How do I change my the email address associated with my account?
- How do I redeem a gift certificate or content code?
- How do I cancel my Premium membership?
- Is there a cumulative list of all the videos I've purchased?
- Why do I need to provide a credit card during registration?
- Can I get a refund for my Premium membership?
© 2013 - Opper Sports, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
TheSurfNetwork.com is a registered trademark of Opper Sports, Inc.
Apple TV, iPod and iTunes are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.