How do I purchase from TheSurfNetwork.com?
Purchasing from our service is as simple as choosing the item you want to watch and following the instructions below. You can watch your video online instantly on your computer web browser, other supported devices connected to the internet or by downloading directly into iTunes.
To order and view videos:
- Visit the product detail page for the video you want to watch
- Click the Buy button
- When prompted, login to your account. If you are a new customer you will need to create an account first
- Either Add to Shopping Cart and continue shopping or click Complete Purchase to order item immediately
- Once your order is processed click the Watch Now button to instantly begin watching your purchase or download your purchase directly to your iTunes library by clicking the Download button
Paying for your purchase
In order to provide the convenience of a simple and easy buying process, we securely store your payment information and save it for your later use. We use industry standard encryption technology to ensure your information is safe and secure. At no time can a human ever see your credit card information.
At anytime after your account is created you have the option to change or completely remove your payment information. Simply log in to your My Account, navigate to Edit Payment Information and choose NONE. Your payment details will be permanently removed from our system.
If a valid payment method isn't available at time of purchase, you may be prompted to enter a new payment method.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact customer support
- Why am I not prompted for a shipping address?
- Why is my Country not listed on the registration page?
- How do I access videos if I want to watch them later?
- Why do I need to provide a credit card during registration?
- How do I close my Account?
- My credit card was billed multiple times for the same purchase.
© 2013 - Opper Sports, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
TheSurfNetwork.com is a registered trademark of Opper Sports, Inc.
Apple TV, iPod and iTunes are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.