Can I watch videos I purchased on my portable device?
Yes. Our service is compatible with the most popular handheld devices including the iPod, iPhone and iPad. To transfer a video you purchased, you must first download the video to your iTunes library on your computer and then transfer the video to the device. To see a list of compatible portable devices, please see our compatible devices page.
You can also watch your purchases through customized Apps on internet connected devices, including the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
Please visit the Ways to Watch section of our site for specific details.
Ways to Watch
If you have any questions or concerns please contact customer support
- How fast does my internet connection need to be?
- How do I unlink my Roku streaming player from my account at TheSurfNetwork?
- How do I utilize Watch Now on my computer?
- Can I utilize Watch Now on my PC?
- How do I utilize Watch Now on my portable device?
- I get a blank screen when switching to full-screen viewing mode.
© 2013 - Opper Sports, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
TheSurfNetwork.com is a registered trademark of Opper Sports, Inc.
Apple TV, iPod and iTunes are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.