Can I watch videos I purchased on my portable device?
Yes. Our service is compatible with the most popular handheld devices including the iPod, iPhone and iPad. To transfer a video you purchased, you must first download the video to your iTunes library on your computer and then transfer the video to the device. To see a list of compatible portable devices, please see our compatible devices page.
You can also watch your purchases through customized Apps on internet connected devices, including the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
Please visit the Ways to Watch section of our site for specific details.
Ways to Watch
If you have any questions or concerns please contact customer support
- Flash is telling me to upgrade Flash, but I already have the latest version installed.
- How do I link my Roku streaming player?
- How do I unlink my Roku streaming player from my account at TheSurfNetwork?
- What are the computer system requirements for Watch Now?
- Can I utilize Watch Now on my PC?
- How do I utilize Watch Now on my portable device?
© 2013 - Opper Sports, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
TheSurfNetwork.com is a registered trademark of Opper Sports, Inc.
Apple TV, iPod and iTunes are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.