How fast does my internet connection need to be?
We support a minimum connection speed of 1000 Kbits/sec but recommend a connection speed of 1.5 Mbits/sec or higher to get the most out of your online experience. We're unable to deliver these high-quality videos online via dial-up and other slow connections.
If you choose to download the video file, connection speeds and wait times vary depending on your geographic location. We utilize a content distribution network with points of presence around the globe. Your download activity is routed to the point of presence nearest your location to ensure fast and reliable downloads.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact customer support
- What is Watch Now?
- How do I utilize Watch Now on my television?
- How do I utilize Watch Now on my portable device?
- What are the computer system requirements for Watch Now?
- Flash is telling me to upgrade Flash, but I already have the latest version installed.
- How do I unlink my Roku streaming player from my account at TheSurfNetwork?
© 2013 - Opper Sports, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
TheSurfNetwork.com is a registered trademark of Opper Sports, Inc.
Apple TV, iPod and iTunes are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.