Search the Knowledge Base
I receive An Unknown Error Occurred (Error -9808) message when trying to download
After upgrading iTunes to version 9.1 Windows users may encounter "An Unknown Error Occurred (Error -9808)". Please see the following Apple Support Document.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact customer support
- Resolving skipping and stuttering playback issues in iTunes
- Why am I being prompted to authenticate (login) in iTunes?
- Can I burn my downloaded purchase(s) to DVD-Video to watch on a DVD player?
- My downloaded purchase(s) disappeared from iTunes, how do I get them back?
- What are the computer system requirements for downloading?
- My download fails, what do I do?
Top Support Questions
© 2013 - Opper Sports, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
TheSurfNetwork.com is a registered trademark of Opper Sports, Inc.
Apple TV, iPod and iTunes are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.