Search the Knowledge Base
How do I download my purchase(s)?
Access purchased videos from your My Video Library using iTunes download
- Open iTunes
- Go to Podcasts
- Ensure you are list view and grid or coverflow views
- Locate TheSurfNetwork.com Video Download Purchases
- Click the toggle arrow so that it points downward listing your purchases
- Click the Refresh button located in the lower right hand corner of iTunes to update your feed
- Download any remaining items by clicking the corresponding GET buttons
If you have any questions or concerns please contact customer support
- I receive An Unknown Error Occurred (Error -9808) message when trying to download
- Can I download videos?
- How long does it take to download a purchased video?
- My downloaded purchase(s) disappeared from the Podcasts app on my iPad or iPhone, how do I get them back?
- How do I reset the Podcast app on my iPad or iPhone?
- Why are some of my purchases not listed in my iTunes purchase feed?
Top Support Questions
© 2013 - Opper Sports, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
TheSurfNetwork.com is a registered trademark of Opper Sports, Inc.
Apple TV, iPod and iTunes are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.