How do I change my password?
If you simply forgot your password and need to reset it to access your account, visit the link below and provide your e-mail address. We'll then help you acquire a new one by sending a personalized link to your e-mail address or provide you a security challenge. Your new password will become live right away. If you visit us from a computer you have not used before, we will ask for complete verification of your account information before proceeding with the password change.
Forgot your password? Click here to reset it
Here are some tips for choosing a password:
- Passwords are case sensitive. For instance, "PASSWORD" and "Password" are two different passwords. When choosing a password, remember the capitalization you use.
- Passwords must be a minimum of 6 characters.
- It's best to avoid passwords that are easy to guess, such as "secret," "password," or "letmein." We also suggest that you avoid using your name, e-mail address, or other personal information that is easily obtained.
- Though it's not a requirement, adding numbers or special characters to your password will make it even stronger. For example, the password "surfers!%" is a much stronger password than "surfers."
- Guard your password carefully. Remember, anyone who knows your password may access your account.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact customer support
- How do I edit my payment information?
- Can I return a video I purchased for a refund?
- My credit card was billed multiple times for the same purchase.
- Is there a cumulative list of all the videos I've purchased?
- Troubleshooting Failed Authorizations and Payment Declines
- How do I change my the email address associated with my account?
© 2013 - Opper Sports, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
TheSurfNetwork.com is a registered trademark of Opper Sports, Inc.
Apple TV, iPod and iTunes are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.