My downloaded purchase(s) disappeared from iTunes, how do I get them back?
iTunes may be set to only keep a select number of "unplayed episodes." If this is the case iTunes will automatically remove your purchases after they have been viewed. Please verify the following settings in iTunes.
Verify Podcast settings:
Navigate to Podcasts
Click the Settings button located in the lower left hand corner
Adjust the following settings:
Check for new episodes to: Every day
Settings for: TheSurfNetwork.com Video...
Deselect the Use Default Settings Checkbox
When new episodes are available to: Download all
Episodes to keep: All episodes
After you have confirmed the settings are correct. Please contact customer support and request to re-download your missing purchases.
- Can I re-download my purchase(s)?
- Can I burn my downloaded purchase(s) to DVD-Video to watch on a DVD player?
- How long does it take to download a purchased video?
- Why is iTunes required to download my purchase(s)?
- Why am I being prompted to authenticate (login) in iTunes?
- I receive An Unknown Error Occurred (Error -9808) message when trying to download
© 2013 - Opper Sports, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
TheSurfNetwork.com is a registered trademark of Opper Sports, Inc.
Apple TV, iPod and iTunes are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.