Resolving skipping and stuttering playback issues in iTunes
Here are some things to check if, when viewing a video in iTunes for Windows, you notice that a video appears distorted, intermittently pauses, or has audio that is out of sync with the image on-screen.
Verify system requirements:
Be sure that your computer meets the system requirements to properly playback video in iTunes. These requirements are detailed on the iTunes download page
Follow the suggested troubleshooting guides provided by Apple:
Under rare circumstances the file you downloaded may have become corrupt during the download process. Please contact customer support and we will reset the download and provide instructions on how to re-download your purchase.
- How do I re-populate my purchase feed in the Podcast app on my iPad or iPhone?
- Why am I being prompted to authenticate (login) in iTunes?
- Can I re-download my purchase(s)?
- How do I reset the Podcast app on my iPad or iPhone?
- What are the computer system requirements for downloading?
- I receive An Unknown Error Occurred (Error -9808) message when trying to download
© 2013 - Opper Sports, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
TheSurfNetwork.com is a registered trademark of Opper Sports, Inc.
Apple TV, iPod and iTunes are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.