Resolving skipping and stuttering playback issues in iTunes
Here are some things to check if, when viewing a video in iTunes for Windows, you notice that a video appears distorted, intermittently pauses, or has audio that is out of sync with the image on-screen.
Verify system requirements:
Be sure that your computer meets the system requirements to properly playback video in iTunes. These requirements are detailed on the iTunes download page
Follow the suggested troubleshooting guides provided by Apple:
Under rare circumstances the file you downloaded may have become corrupt during the download process. Please contact customer support and we will reset the download and provide instructions on how to re-download your purchase.
- How do I reset the Podcast app on my iPad or iPhone?
- My download fails, what do I do?
- Can I download videos?
- How do I download my purchase(s)?
- My downloaded purchase(s) disappeared from the Podcasts app on my iPad or iPhone, how do I get them back?
- Why am I being prompted to authenticate (login) in iTunes?
© 2013 - Opper Sports, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
TheSurfNetwork.com is a registered trademark of Opper Sports, Inc.
Apple TV, iPod and iTunes are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.